Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm off to Japan!!!

So, I am off to Japan....
I'm going to be an Assistant Language Teacher on the JET Programme.

This new adventure comes after:
  • Living in the States as a child,
  • Traveling to the Antarctic Peninsula via Chile on scholarship at age 17,
  • Spending 2 weeks in the Solomon Islands in 2005,
  • Traveling to Asia at the end of 2006
  • and visiting Fiji at the end of 2007.
So over the next few weeks I am going to chronicle those adventures before I go to Japan. Then it's chronicling my experiences on the JET Programme where I shall be based in Takaoka City, Toyama Prefecture.

So that's what this blog is going to be all about.

Enjoy reading it folks!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I need more. STAT.

Geckomayhem said...

You have a big job ahead of you before Japan, Raewyn. All the best in getting everything pre-Nihon chronicled ><

Tim